Semi -Senior Accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
Trainee Accountant/Semi Senior - Regional accounting firm - Oxford
Our client is a progressive accountancy firm based in Oxfordshire and are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual with some accounting experience In Practice to join their team as a trainee accountant.
What the Company can offer you?
Great exposure to British as well as international accounting procedures / standards. You will be invested in through the client’s professional development package. An opportunity to grow as quickly as you can. Compensation packages develop to include further bonuses, childcare vouchers, life and healthcare cover etc.
Responsibilities of the Trainee accountant
Duties will include:
- The preparation of simple statutory accounts and corporation tax self-assessment returns
- VAT compliance work
- Working with British and International Organisation
- Other accounting related responsibilities
The ideal Candidate's experience
- You must have a minimum of 1 year’s work experience in an Accounting firm.
- Ambitious, looking to learn the fundamentals of accounting further and to develop into an experienced and trusted partner to corporate and high net-worth clients
- You must be articulate, friendly, positive, multitasker and a problem solver
- This is genuinely a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a great accounting expert. This is a mid-size Oxfordshire based firm with a varied client base where you will develop quickly.