Sales/Relationship Account Manager
This role will involve taking new customers through their first 12 weeks of their relationship with the company.
We’re looking for people with excellent interpersonal skills and good negotiation skills and a good eye for detail who will be proactive in identifying and resolving issues. A background in sales/ account management would be great, as you’ll need to work at pace and meet departmental targets for orders being processed, so experience of working to targets is essential.
Experience in QA and product performance would be great
You will be responsible for ensuring we have a world class process that is executed with a thorough and rigorous quality sign off process recognised through customer experience and enhanced customer feedback scores.
You will have a proven track record in a fast paced and highly detailed role, with sales through service and quality assurance being front of mind.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer literate.
- Self motivated.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen
- Quality assurance background
- Product performance reviewing
Significant benefits package available and career opportunities as the business continues to grow.