Kennedy Pearce are recruiting Management Accountant for the biggest automative company in the UK.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company offering real scope for progression. They are based in West London and offer a very competitive salary with exciting perks.
- Helping prepare the monthly management accounts and weekly trading summaries.
- Working closely with all senior stakeholders in the business to understand and identify the reporting and monitoring requirements of different departments
- Training up various departmental managers and help them utilise the information we send them
- Working with teams to further improve and facilitate the use of data on an on-going basis
- Developing departmental P/L's across the business alongside productivity and KPI information
- Monitor productivity across the business and serve as to 'go-to' person to investigate financial trends within the business
- Ideally a part or fully qualified accountant although analysts with a strong knowledge of accounting will be considered
- At least Bachelor's degree (2:1 equivalent or better) in a technical subject
- Advanced Excel is an absolute must-have
- Candidates with additional qualification related to database theory, mathematics, or engineering preferred
- Previous experience in a management accounting / financial management capacity