Client Adviser Public Sector - 6mth FTC
A large and established insurance broker is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Account Handler for Public Sector risks in their Cardiff office for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The broker is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management that helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk.
You will be building relationships with a broad spectrum of clients across Public Sector, Not for Profit University, NHS, Public Bodies, Social Housing and Local Authorities for a market-leading, global organisation that can provide long term career progression.
Working within a team of Handlers and Executives on a wide range of insurance programmes within the Public Sector you will be responsible for the day to day engagement with clients and assist the Account Manager with the full renewal process. This includes strategy meetings gathering / analysing data, working with insurers to obtain quotations, creating reports and finalising placement.
- Act as first point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries
- Liaise with Client Executives regarding placement strategy for insurance renewals
- Collate and negotiate terms with incumbent and prospective insurers
- Analyse quotes and work with insurers to negotiate cover and premiums
- Assist with the preparation of client reports for renewal, and specific projects as required
- Attend Client and Insurer meetings as requested
- Proven experience of Account Handling with Commercial and ideally Public Sector clients
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Awareness of Clients' business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Cert CII qualified preferable (working towards ACII is desirable)
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.