Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager with car – total package £40,000
An opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager with a well- established manufacturing and sales company. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be field based and working from you home office with occasional trips to the head office in Bournemouth. As the company is the market leader, the role is not a ‘hard sales’ role but more focussed on relationship building as the company offer a complete service to their customers. There is a huge scope for sales growth as the company is the only one in its field offering the quality of service to its OEM clients.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with existing OEM clients across the South of England
- Carrying out stock checks and surveys in customer manufacturing sites Identifying new potential prospect customers
- Regular reporting on sales performance against targets
- Strong rapport building and communication skills
- A proactive approach, the ability to work autonomously and be highly organised
- At least two years’ field based sales experience
- A successful and proven track record of delivering sales growth
You will be working for a company with a great culture and taking over a successful territory with room for further growth. In return you'll receive a highly competitive salary, a company car, commission and an attractive benefit scheme.
If you are looking to really add value in a growing and innovative company, please send your CV to Linda Lord at Rubicon People at
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.