Planning Manager - Tech and Education brands
Planning Account Manager
As Planning Account Manager on fantastic Tech and Education brands at this top media agency, you will be tasked with:
* Building a meaningful and lasting relationship with these phenomenal clients.
* Overseeing the planning of a cross-channel communications strategy, with a particular emphasis on offline channels.
* Making meaningful and innovative recommendations that showcase your knowledge of the media landscape
This fantastic company combine the strength of a large agency with the flexibility of a small one. This media agency constantly wins new business and has excellent staff retention. It is based in the heart of London, has a great culture and would suit a media specialist who is looking to be inspired within their next role.
You'll ideally be an experienced and successful Planning Account Manager with cross-media experience, or a Senior Planner ready to take the step up. Key skills and competencies include:
* A strong grounding in cross-media planning
* Ability to build and constructive working relationships with the clients
* Excellent communication skills and confidence
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV or call Peter Connelly on
We are working on a variety of media agency and client side opportunities (salaries between £22-100k+), if you are interested in other ideas, please call me on
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Peter Connelly