Field Sales Development Manager
Are you an experienced sales professional with a wealth of field experience? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose their products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
They are seeking a driven B2B sales professional to join the commercial Pest/Bird Control Sales team working across the North-West area. They are open to receiving applications from Huddersfield, Blackburn, Halifax, Bolton, Oldham, Bradford, Blackpool, and Preston.
Sales Development Manager Responsibilities:
As a Sales Development Manager, you will build & grow profitable client relationships with commercial businesses to protect their brand, their facilities, and the health and safety of their employees and customers. Your responsibilities include:
• Prospect and obtain customers to achieve annual new business sales goals
• Discover sales opportunities and implement sales strategies
• Partner with the service team, corporate account team, and inter-company partners to implement best practices to solve customer`s pest problems
• Build rapport and cultivate relationships with customers and co-workers through professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills
• Provide outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process
• Keep informed of product / service offerings and industry conditions to enhance successful customer outcomes
The ideal Sales Development Manager:
The ideal Field Sales Development Manager will have a Bachelor`s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience as well as a valid full UK driver`s license and acceptable record. You will also have:
• Home office with internet access capability
• Excellent written & spoken English to collate sales quotes and proposals
• Able to demonstrate proven results in B2B commercial sales
• Pest elimination and / or hotel and restaurant selling experience preferred
• Excellent organisation / time management skills
• Proven relationship management and consulting skills
• Problem-solving ability to determine customer solutions
• Proven negotiation & strong presentation expertise
• Strong self-motivation & drive for results
You will receive:
As the Sales Development Manager, you will receive a basic salary of Circa £25,000 with £40,000 OTE. You will also receive:
• Competitive salary and benefits including company vehicle
• Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in sales or sales management
• Flexible, independent work environment where you will have full autonomy to plan and manage your own schedule
• Access to world-class resources, tools, and technology
• Grow your income as you drive sales through commission and bonus programs
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Development Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.