Luxury Travel Consultant - Latin America
Job Title - Luxury Travel Consultant - Latin America
Department/Sector - Travel
Job Location - London
Salary - £24k - £26k
Our client is one of the world’s leading luxury travel companies with a reputation of selling amazing upmarket holidays around the world.
They are currently recruiting an experienced travel consultant that has extensive knowledge of Latin America.
The destinations you need to have knowledge or past sales experience in are - Brazil - Argentina - Chile - Ecuador - Peru.
They are looking for a Latin America specialist that can set the scene for holiday makers about the natural wonders, ancient civilisations and captivating cultures of Latin America.
An added benefit is if you have personally travelled to Latin America. This will help you give personal hints and tips about the excursions and sights that are a must see or a restaurant or bar off the beaten track to close the sale.
- Sell high quality tailor-made itineraries for current and future clients.
- You are ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of itineraries
- To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry’ received.
- Achieve levels of client service at all stages of the process to engender repeat business
- Take appropriate opportunities to up-sell and switch-sell products
- Interacting with clients mostly over the telephone - with some face to face clients
- Keeping in touch with product developments in your region
- Specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of hotels/flights/infrastructure
- Demonstrating a total commitment to customer service
- It’s your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations
Key Skills/Experience Needed:
- Relevant travel experience
- Customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of costing and planning tailor made tours and itineraries
- Organised, accurate, methodical and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good administrative skills
- Experience in a travel-related environment an advantage
- Experience in a sales-related environment an advantage