JOB TITLE: Project Manager
OBJECTIVE OF JOB
- To manage IT and Business projects
- To manage changes to the European Platform and other IT tools including UAT
- To manage process improvement projects using Lean and Process Improvement methodologies including Six Sigma and ACE methodologies
- Ensure that IT and Business projects are managed in line with the Project Management framework and delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage all stages of the project including stakeholder management, preparation and validation of the project documentation, planning, delivery, UAT and implementation.
- Manage project risks and issues and changes to scope, schedule and costs.
- Manage User Acceptance Tests for changes including test scripts, securing of UAT resource, defect logging and sign off.
- Support the business users on queries and issues, working with Corporate teams to ensure full resolution.
- Manage business process improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma or ACE methodologies.
- To adhere to company rules, regulations and procedures at all times, in particular the Health & Safety and Communication Policies.
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Demonstration of Client Focus, Teamwork, Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, Adaptability and Organisational Skills
- An ability to manage own workload to specific deadlines
- Project Management experience is preferable
- Experience and qualifications in : Lean management, Six Sigma or similar process improvement methodologies, change management and project management is preferable