Senior Financial Consultant
Senior Financial Consultant -London up to £80k
Corus Consultancy are working with one of our clients in London to find an experienced financial planning consultant. This is a permanent position.
Our client is a financial management consultancy with great experience of managing high net worth clients. They are looking for an experienced Consultant to come on board with their own client base.
What will you be doing?
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis.
- Seek and develop new external business opportunities.
- Provide technical support for the business, as required.
What we need from you;
The candidate should be reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning. You should have a reasonable understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation, although this responsibility will lie with the Senior Management. The must be experienced in obtaining business from professionals.
- You will need to be experienced in all areas of financial planning and have achieved at least Diploma Status with the aim of becoming Chartered within 2 years.
- An ability to meet clients' expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business.
- Hardworking and prepared to go the "the extra mile" to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard.
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable preparing letters and reports.
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
- Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
- Prepared to learn and invest time to maximize their potential.
If you meet the above criteria and want to know more, apply now. Salary for this permanent position is upto £80k.