Legal Billing Assistant
Legal Billing Assistant required by a well-established and growing Law firm in London.
Due to expansion and an increased workload, a Legal Billing Assistant is required to join the firm's existing Accounts Department on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a similar role and will be familiar with Solicitors Accounts rules. Candidates that are also currently studying, who those are willing to study towards their AAT account qualification will be welcome applicants.
- The processing of nominal ledger purchases, expense claims and dispursements
- Bill raising and posting
- Cheque processing and bank transfers
- Client and office account transactions
- Production of ad hoc reports
- General administration, including filing
- Educated to a high GCSE or equivalent standard, including strong passes in Mathematics and English
- Relevant previous experience in a professional services Accounts environment.
- IT Literate (proficient in MS Windows, Excel and Word)
- Good communication skills, and the ability to liaise with Partners, Staff and Clients at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Billing Assistant / Legal Cashier to join a well-established and fast-growing Law Firm in the City. A perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step in their career.