Unit Manager RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Salary: £34,400 per annum (£16.55 per hour) +excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work as a Unit Manager within a beautiful nursing home based in Coventry. This cosy nursing home offers a warm and friendly atmosphere for both the residents and the staff. The dedicated team of staff provide high quality nursing care to the elderly and residents with dementia. The home is ideally located in Coventry and is close to public transport links.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading healthcare provider in one of their fantastic nursing homes. This role is to work alongside both the Home Manager and Deputy Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Unit.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature, and the willingness to get stuck in. Previous management or leadership experience is essential for this position.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Amy Daruvalla on .