KennedyPearce are supporting a Leisure & Events company based within the heart of London who are also looking for a Management Accountant.
The role holder works closely with the Financial and Commercial team to prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to ensure that the business makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability. The Commercial Accountant helps to establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance and generation of revenue.
- Assist the Finance Manager with the preparation of monthly management accounts for the Executive team including the Stewardship report, weekly sales flash reports, and critical analysis of profitability on an individual event by event basis.
- Assist the Finance manager in the budgeting and forecasting process, developing budget models and processes. Collate all relevant financial information to inform this process. In close liaison with the commercial and operational departments support the process of ensuring all spending is kept in line with the budget. Analyse financial performance and so contribute to medium and long term planning /forecasts.
- Provide a support service to all departments in formulating financial decisions and provide key information in the formulation of business strategies. Offer professional judgement on ways of improving business performance and interpret and communicate financial data to non- financial managers. Work with Finance manager to improve process and version control of Five year plan and identify ways to link budget to the plan more effectively.
- Ensure all deadlines are met with gathering relevant information - cash flow, flash, month end, debtors, CAPEX etc.. Motivate and drive the provision of information from all departments.
- Monitor and evaluate financial information systems and suggest improvements where required to achieve accurate and timely information.
Experience in Excel is a must.
Relevant Degree would be beneficial.