For the Senior Carer role we're looking for an experienced domiciliary care assistant who is confident and well-organised. You'll have experience of working in domiciliary care / community care and you'll be responsible for supervisions, spot-checks, audit call logs and delivering care when needed. This is a great opportunity to work for a company with a fantastic reputation local community and where future training and career development is possible.
As a Senior Carer you'll be based in the community, visiting clients in their own homes to undertake;
- Supervisions with care staff
- Introducing new care staff to clients
- Auditing care logs, ensuring that they are being completed accurately by the care staff
- Spot checks
- Delivering care in emergencies
You'll need to be able to work flexibly, as we require Senior Carers to work every other weekend. You'll work 5 days a week, including a couple of later shifts to cover the evening per week.
- You MUST be a driver with your own vehicle (mileage is paid at 20p per mile)
- You'll need experience in delivering care within a community care / domiciliary care service
- You don't need to have supervisory experience, just demonstrate that you are confident and understand the importance of spot-checks, accurate audits and supervision.
- You'll need to be flexible and able to meet the demands of the services. Shifts are either 8-4 or 9-5 and 12-8 twice a week.
Interested? To be considered for the Senior Carer position please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.