Michelin level CDP (Chef de Partie) - Harborne
Tonic are searching for a Chef de Partie (CDP) with Michelin /2 Rosette experience for a key client in Harborne, Birmingham. This is a fantastic business where you will learn from the very best, you must be driven and determined but in return you will be rewarded with a fantastic job which will be a huge stepping stone in your career.
How do we define a great Chef de Partie candidate?
- They have stable work histories, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons.
- They are looking for a move which will last, one where they will develop and learn
- They are passionate about food, service and hospitality They are team focused and driven to be the best they can be
- They have a solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen and they communicate clearly at all times
- They have Michelin / 2 Rosette experience Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career.
In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors. Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.