Sales Support/Account Manager
My client, a long established business has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support/Account Manager responsible for maintaining existing accounts.
The company operate within a tech industry, offering a wide choice of technology services to various sized business, predominantly in the North West of England.
You may have experience within a tech industry, however this is really not essential as full training can be provided. What is more important is personal drive and enthusiasm to be able to provide a great service to clients, maximising opportunities where possible.
Day to day responsibilities:-
- Managing incoming enquiries, escalating when necessary
- Courtesy calls and book visits for external team to visit existing clients
- Book engineering work and raise appropriate job sheets
- Bill Analysis to determine most effective packages
- Service Requests - managing any client service issues and resolving effectively
- Building Quotes for New Business Opportunities
- Creating Orders from completed Sales
- Create additional orders for existing customers
- Activate service hardware
- Maintain Sales database records
- Up-Sell and Cross-Sell where appropriate
- Profile target customers for the sales team
- Monitor expiry dates of contracts and arrange re-signs
- Liaise with accounts department for customer invoicing
The day is always varied with a combination of the above tasks, therefore they are seeking someone with a tenacious attitude, able to multi-task with good organisational skills to provide a great service to clients.
Products and technical aspects of the role can be taught to the right person showing the core account/relationship management skills.
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience up to £20k and commission available uncapped. Average £5k-£6k p/a commission however is completely uncapped and can be considerably higher.
Free parking, Free refreshments, Pension.