Senior Accountant - Accounts Practice
6 days left
- Full Time
- To work for a firm that are striving ahead and looking for people that enjoy a thriving environment where the landscape is changing constantly
- An entrepreneurial environment where you will be actively involved in helping the firm reach the next level
- This is a great opportunity for a senior accountant to work for a small but rapidly expanding accounting firm.
- You will take ownership of this role and will be passionate about teamwork and creating a pleasant corporate culture - our team loves coming to work every day.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with the management of a high-profile client base
- Taxation and business advisory
- Client financial and management accounting
- Client liaison and query resolution
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff
- The successful applicant will be either qualified or QBE and possess excellent communication skills, for this is a client-facing role.
- You must have worked in an Accounts Practice before
- To be successful in this role you will be articulate, able to work to strict deadlines and enjoy contributing to a fun, professional working environment.
Due to high demand, only relevant applications will be responded to