Affiliate Marketing Executive
Based in Soho, this fast-growing, full-service performance marketing company offer a ground-breaking approach to email marketing and broadcasting. These key 'go-to' affiliate marketing experts boast an ever-growing client roster, which has seen them produce some highly impressive projects for the likes of EE, Wowcher and Macmillan Cancer Support.
A tight-knit team of technical and creative experts, they are now looking to expand their business with a like-minded, bright and enthusiastic Affiliate Marketing Executive to join their team.The Role:
In this Affiliate Marketing Executive job, you will be fully immersed into working with publishers across email, display, social and mobile in both domestic and international markets. Training will be provided and once you're up to speed, you will become further aligned with the market and channel of preference. This role has lots of scope for progression and once you have managed and developed the publisher base with the Head of Department, you will be responsible for developing the international markets and publisher base.Key Responsibilities:
In this Affiliate Marketing Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for companies on the affiliate networks
- Using internal networks to bring about new publisher contacts internationally
- Managing and developing the business across all channels
- Working with existing and developing new publisher contacts to ensure clients receive the relevant digital reach and footprint
- Using any existing Advertiser and Publisher contacts to bring to the business
- Ideally, 1 to 2 years' experience within Affiliate Marketing
- Strong analytical skills to ensure accurate reporting
- Technically minded with a creative flair - someone who lives and breathes digital
- A confidence to build relationships and socialise with partners
- A self-starter and the motivation to work within a start-up environment
- A love of international travel for company events and a willingness to go above and beyond to achieve company goals
- A second language is not necessary but a definite bonus!
- Ideally located offices, nestled in Covent Garden with a social and fun team
- A competitive starting salary with an excellent bonus scheme
- A progressive role with bountiful exposure and a lucrative earning potential
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced and growing environment
Do you have Affiliate Marketing experience? Don't miss out on this exciting Affiliate Marketing Executive job in London today!