Automotive Sales Executive
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Executive Required in Liverpool.
Salary: Up to £12,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Sales Executive Required for Volume Franchise Dealer - Liverpool
Our Client, a large Motor Trade Main Dealership requires a Car Sales Executive with a proven track record in sales and a solid career background to join their busy team.
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to adapt to a tried and tested sales process, develop product knowledge and demonstrate it to the customer, and above all apply yourself to a regime of hard work.
* Attend morning sales meetings
* Maintain diary records
* Process sales enquiries as the agreed process
* Achieve agreed prospecting activity levels
* Achieve agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration levels
* Welcome prospects and customers in a warm and friendly manner
* Attend on and off-site promotional events
* Follow-up on all enquiries and Process leads in the defined manner
* Complete the documentation, enquiry form, order form and other related documentation
* Receive payment for cars with cleared funds before the car is handed over to the customer
* Arrange new and used cars in display line-up
* Lock up and secure all vehicles at close of business
* Telephone customers after hand-over to check satisfaction
* When handing over a new or used car to a new customer, explain the warranty, service arrangements, introduce to after sales team, demonstrate the cars features etc.
* Observe all Health and Safety procedures
Our Client offers a fantastic salary package, a company car and a very good bonus scheme.
You will be selling New Cars & Used Cars for a Volume Brand.
This vacancy is based in Liverpool and our client is looking only for Sales experienced applicants.
To apply please send your CV to Alishia Douce quoting J69855, Automotive Sales Executive, Liverpool.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright