Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager role
Morgan Law are proud to be representing a housing association based in London, who are currently seeking a permanent high-calibre Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager to join its Head Office finance team in a key role. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this challenging role offers excellent career development opportunities, a broad workload and the chance to work with exceptional colleagues.
The successful candidate will tasked with:
- Managing and controlling any budgets
- Leading and preparing the year end statutory accounts - Ensuring all reconciliations are accounted
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure prompt audit process
- To ensure financial information is maintained for capital transactions
- Oversee the fixed assets
- Responsible fora basic treasury function
- Update long-term financial planning in accordance to the budget/year end statements
Prepare board reports and present the accounts every quarter
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified and will have strong statutory accounts experience within a housing association or commercial construction business. It is desirable candidates have some experience with Brixx. In return, this housing association offers excellent benefits. If this opportunity excites you please do apply below.