7 days left
- Full Time
Time Appointments are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading Automotive Management specialist based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds who are looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to join their team.
You will ensure that the company’s commercial vehicle fleet, including ancillary items, are maintained to statutory, manufacturer, client and company requirements. Ensuring that the internalaudit process is reported on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as detailed. Keeping downtime to a minimum through effective working to government legislation as required by the business.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and repairers whilst ensuring effective control of maintenance.
- Allocating jobs and workloads, scheduling and completing team-related paperwork.
- Control holidays and sickness of all team members.
- To ensure all team members are performing to agreed KPI targets and reporting as required on this as necessary
- Manage manufacturer’s recalls, safety recalls, policies and procedures to ensure compliance is maintained at all times.
- To ensure that all client vehicle documentation and service records are kept up to date and legally compliant at all times.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Recognised commercial motor vehicle apprenticeship or equivalent City & Guilds or other relevant qualification.
- Member of recognised professional body to corporate level (IRTE, IMI) or Engineering Council
- CPC qualification
- Effective user of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and confident using client bespoke software packages.
- Detailed vehicle engineering knowledge incorporating fleet LCV and HGV experience
- Extensive knowledge of fleet LCV and HGV repair methods.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.