Business Services Manager
An established Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice specialising in advising SME's, OMB's, Family Owned businesses and Mid-Market Corporate organisations typically up to c.£15m t/o. The firm has fee income of c.£1m, employs c.20 staff and is very proactive in offering new services to clients and growing its fee income and client base.
A Managerial opportunity has arisen within the practice offering long term career development and potential progression to Director.
Joining the practice as Business Services Manager, you will be a part of the firm's Senior Management Team with responsibility for managing a portfolio of client fees (c.£250k) and overseeing a team involved in the delivery of accountancy, tax and business services solutions to clients.
As Business Services Manager you will meet new and prospective clients, 'hands-on' produce accounts, provide tax planning advice for your larger clients and actively market the firms services to intermediaries and potential new clients.
You will benefit from:
- Senior level of Managerial responsibility within the firm
- Potential career progression to Director as part of the firm's succession plan
- A competitive salary with the potential for much greater earnings as a Partner in the future
You will be an ambitious, professional accountant with a strong background in chartered practice, able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Significant experience of Accounts Preparation and Tax work (min.5 years)
- Good client relationship experience
- Staff management experience
If you are currently working within accountancy practice and seeking an opportunity to progress your career within an established, reputable accountancy practice then please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.