£25,000 - £30,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Proposals Engineer to work at their facility based near Monmouth.
Due to continued growth this is an excellent time to join a company which is investing heavily in their workforce and providing a platform for their employees to progress and grow with the business.
The successful candidate will join the proposals team and be responsible for the development of solutions from the initial sales enquiry, preparation of quotations for equipment, completing cost plans through to equipment schedules and liaising with the delivery team. The role requires a winning business outlook with sound focus on engineering solutions and occasional site visits will be required.
Experience within water and industrial sectors (food & beverage) is advantageous for this role.
Below are the key objectives for this post:
- Experience in writing technical engineering proposals is desired and will be backed up with in-house technical support and training.
- Preparing written quotations and proposals
- Completing cost plans and equipment schedules
- Providing technical advice
- Conducting technical and design evaluations of treatment systems
- Liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Contribute to the on-going development of the products and services
In addition the person specifications are as below:
- MEng or BEng (Hons) in an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 2:1
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a technical role with an aptitude to solving problems
- High level of self-motivation and interest in water & environmental sector
- An ability to build a good rapport with team members and customers
- A full UK driving licence
Please send your CV and call Rikin Suchak at gap technical on
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing date: 31/05/2017