INSURANCE UNDERWRITERS (COMMERCIAL AND FLEET TEAMS)
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are excited to be working with a leading mid Kent based Insurer who have 2 brand new opportunities suitable for candidates with either Commercial (Property and Casualty) or Motor Fleet experience, ideally as an Underwriter but the company are happy to consider brokers or anyone who has sold wholesale Insurance or worked with a delegated authority.
You will be contributing to team trading results through effective underwriting and trading and through building dynamic underwriting relationships with brokers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Delivering planned financial results through the effective underwriting of cases.
- Building effective trading relationships with Brokers through trading activity - being recognised as a positive trading partner.
- Identifying poorly performing accounts and investigating reasons for lack of retention.
- Contributing to the improvement of profitability by implementing actions agreed with brokers to improve account performance.
- Experience of Commercial or Fleet Insurance - essential.
- Technical product knowledge.
- Awareness of Commercial or Fleet market and local trading issues.
In return a competitive salary is on offer plus a generous bonus scheme and a range of valuable benefits. For genuine career progress and the best training apply today for a confidential conversation about this great company.