Are you an experienced Sales Executive looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
We are currently looking for a new Sales Executive.
This is a fabulous opportunity to establish a career within our organisation. Working alongside industry experts and within an organisation that is at the forefront of the automotive industry.
The role of Sales Executive is to achieve vehicle sales and profit targets, and vehicle-related service objectives by providing premier customer service and consultation. You will also be able to handle all customer enquiries and vehicle-related service objectives by understanding how to treat customers fairly and providing a premium customer service.
- Providing first class customer service and consultation to all customers whether face-to-face, phone, online or via alternative channels.
- Proactively and consistently prospecting of new and existing customers via regular direct approaches, telephone or event marketing. Communicating product, finance, technology and tactical.
- Building and managing a personal database of customers.
- Creating and coordinating customer appointments to generate sales.
- Communicating and liaising with customers from initial contact through purchase and the lifecycle of the product.
- Qualification of customer needs including clarifying the type of vehicle use, suggested equipment, delivery date, financing/insurance, purchasing reasons and additional relevant information (e.g. hobbies).
- Proactively providing customer test drives based on the customer's needs.
- Negotiating the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on an assessment of customer needs and effective qualification.
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATION
Product Specialist | Sales | Vehicle Sales | Automotive | Motor | Car Sales | Customer Service | ConsultationEssential Requirements:
- Proven excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people.
- Proven Sales skills in the motor trade.
- Enjoys working in a high pressured environment.
- Enjoys working to and can achieve/exceed challenging targets.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a 'can-do' attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong people/communication skills.
We are an authorised retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used vehicles as well as operating a motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
We have over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton. We have recently been identified as one of London Stock Exchange's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain! The report is a celebration of the UK's fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.