Credit Controller - Leeds city centre
Our client is a global company based in Leeds city centre, they are actively seeking to appoint an experienced credit controller to join the team on a fixed term contract covering maternity leave. Initially offering 7 month fixed term contract, with the possibility this could be extended. The client offers an excellent working environment, working for a a great team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Chasing debt by telephone and email
- Handling a UK and international sales ledger
- Investigating reasons for non-payment
- Account reconciliation
- Data interrogation and analysis, working from the accounting system Sage Line 200 and also the CRM system
- Liaising with senior management within the team in respect to outcomes and progress
- Providing customers with detailed information relating to their account, this may include the provision of Excel spreadsheets highlighting credits and debits.
The client offers a competitive salary, working Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week), 9am - 5.30pm (however this could be flexible). They are based very close to the train station in Leeds city centre. If you have a strong credit control and accounts admin experience then please contact Sarah Wake at Strand Recruitment as soon as possible.
You will be available to start the contract on or before 5th June, and would be happy to commit until December 2017.