Interaction Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Breakfast Chef for a busy hotel on the outskirts of Cambridge The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years’ experience and be capable of producing fresh imaginative food within a seven day operation. The job dutie has great variation to it including big number banqueting and a la carte fine dining, experience with both is essential The general hours based on the role are 45 with a negotiable salary of up to £19k. On top of this the package includes, generous annual leave, free usage of the facilities on site and other benefits.
The client is looking for the suitable candidate to interview asap.
Duties Involved in the Role:
- To prepare, cook and present food for customers
- Ensure that high standards are maintained in the quality of food, both as to its preparation and presentation
- Provision of food preparation cover within the kitchen; including preparation of food, ingredients and commodities in all areas throughout the kitchen, in readiness for cooking
- To ensure that all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are adhered to
- Receipt and storage of provisions; monitoring stock rotation and ensuring that all food is labelled clearly and correctly
- Provision of cover in the absence of other section Chefs
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage
- To ensure that the cleaning schedule is adhered to
- To undertake further training when required
- Any other reasonable duties required by the Head Chef
- To apply for this role or enquire further send your C.V and a cover letter to or call /