My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gas Engineer, responsible for ppm and reactive maintenance on both commercial and domestic gas boilers at various commercial and retail properties across Dundee & Perth.
* The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
* To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required.
* Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
* Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work.
* Assist the Combustion Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
* To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
- Appropriately Qualified (CoDNCO1, CDGA1,CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR, DAH1, HTR1, MET1, U/VHW)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the building services or maintenance industry as a recognised trade technician
- Prepared to undertake other Facilities Management tasks
- Good demonstrable track record in a similar role
- Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe
- Strong customer care focus
- Full UK driving Licence
- Committed, reliable and flexible