Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager - £24K - Foodservice - Interviewing Now!
Area Sales Manager required for leading family owned food Distribution Company based in West London.
Area Sales Manager MUST have a Food industry background and proven track record.
"This food distribution company provide a first class delivery service to successful catering businesses throughout London and the Home Counties."
Due to the above the Area Sales Managercan work from London, Greater London, Surrey, Kent, Essex or any South East England.
£20K - £24K basic salary - based on experience + results
Fully expensed Company Car
Bonus / Commission
28 days holiday
The Role :
- Achieve new business sales targets by developing relationships with new (and lapsed) customers
- (Restaurants, Shops, Hotels, Schools, Hospitals, Coffee Shops, Take Aways)
- Generate own leads and opportunities and follow up on any leads and referrals resulting from Company Operations activity
- Proactively own the sales process from lead generation to closing the sale:
- Arrange own meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Negotiate the terms of a sale (price, costs, delivery and specifications) with buyers and close the sale
- Gather and maintain detailed market and target customer information including a clear understanding of customers' business and requirements
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the Company's products, services and pricing structures
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current legislation and compliancy with products and services sold
- Maintain sales pipeline
- Maintain a monthly personal sales activity plan including the quantity, direction and quality of all sales activity.
- Sales background in Food industry
- Proven track record