Finance / Accounts Assistant
I am recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a successful and growing business based in Ellesmere Port. As Finance Assistant reporting to the Finance Director, you will be an integral part of a dynamic and fluid finance team.
This is an ambitious and growing company that will provide an ideal environment for the right candidate to further their experience and grow their skill set with a study support package for AAT / CIMA on offer to the successful candidate.
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts, including posting to Sage for any payments/receipts.
- Responsibility for the operation of the Purchase Ledger
- Responsibility for the operation of the Sales Ledger
- Daily submission of Direct Debits
- Final reconciliation on bank accounts and pass to Company Accountant.
- Supporting team with reconciliations and ad hoc tasks towards completion of management accounts.
- Liaising with the operations department on any queries that may arise.
- Dealing with daily queries from suppliers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- To be considered you should have at least 3 year's experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Positive, proactive attitude.
- Salary £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience.
- 22 days’ holiday increasing to 25 days with service.
- All-inclusive bonus scheme based on company performance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Study support package
If you want to develop your finance career in an ambitious company I would be keen to hear from you.