Senior Construction Planner
We create places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people's sense of belonging and build enduring value for all. We achieve this through building new homes and neighbourhoods of lasting quality. And, right now, as part of an ambitious development programme, our Countryside in Partnership team are looking to appoint a Senior Construction Planner to cover upcoming Regeneration projects.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure the production of programmes for all development, pre-construction and construction activities from Land Bid / Tender stage until completion of project.
- To selectively attend design team meetings and advice development and preconstruction teams on the delivery effects of the designs being proposed, and help to develop efficient and profitable schemes.
- To attend client meetings as necessary and help the pre development teams to demonstrate Countryside Properties skills and experience in the delivery of complex schemes.
- Ensure that programmes are re-programmed as necessary to ensure accurate handover dates are provided for the business forecasts.
- Provide advice on delay mitigation early enough for action to be taken.
- Monitor and appraise programmes on a regular basis to ensure cash flow and production forecasting is accurate.
- To liaise and provide assistance to the project managers in the production of their construction, target and "1 to 9" programmes and ensure that the contract period and delivery forecasts are not disrupted.
- Ensure that programmes are updated on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all revised programmes are issued to relevant departments/Personnel in the company format.
- To provide a narrative to the programme explaining the reasons and assumptions used to prepare the programme and highlight the hidden risks.
- To aid in the compilation of CDM Construction Health & Safety Plans.
- Prepare site layouts and logistics drawings as required.
- To mentor junior team members and help release their full potential.
- Where applicable to manage and lead the junior members of their team and co-ordinate with divisional director's to ensure that they and their team are fulfilling their role and meeting the aims of the business.
Due to the demand of the position & the nature of our business, it would be beneficial for you to be experienced in the following areas:
- Asta Power Projects
- Tender Planning
- Concrete Frame
- Housing Projects & Regeneration
- Microsoft Office
- Passionate about construction, house building and customer service
- Strong communication skills, proactive and effective working as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills, methodical, logical & disciplined
- Able to work effectively in a fast moving organisation
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
In return, we offer a Rewarding Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. We also invest heavily in the development and training of our employees, and are passionate about our people.
If the above position has motivated you to take the next step in your career, please apply with a copy of your CV and Covering Letter. To view our other vacancies, please visit our website, www.countryside-properties.com