IBA Accounts Assistant
A City based insurance company are looking for a new recruit to join their IBA team to support the work of their finance department.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out credit control functions and cash management for their London operations;
- Maintaining month end processes and preparing reports;
- Managing online banking and preparing payments;
- Assisting with the implementation of new broking software;
- Supporting the work of all of the aspects of the IBA debtors and creditor ledgers; and
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Applicants must be demonstrably proficient in Excel. Ideally, candidates will have some previous experience of working with in an insurance or reinsurance company but this is not essential.
This would be an excellent training opportunity and study assistance would be provided to support professional development within the company.