Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - Graduate Sales residing in commutable distance of London to join their New Business Sales Team with a basic salary of up to £27k plus commission, fantastic benefits including car allowance, pension, healthcare, 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays and excellent sales training and career development opportunities.
Our client is a leading organisation with a fantastic reputation in the UK and beyond. They are a well-established organisation selling services to trades people (plumbers, joiners, electricians etc) that can help them increase sales for their business. Due to expansion, our client is now looking for a Business Development Executive - Graduate Sales to generate new business sales by selling our client’s services. The ideal candidate will reside in a commutable distance of London and full training will be given.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Executive - Graduate Sales role: -
• Winning new business sales by generating appointments for yourself on a specific territory.
• Generating and following up on appointments within your designated regional area.
• Provide an excellent standard of customer service to your existing and potential new customers.
• Ensure an appropriate knowledge of our client’s services to be able to advise new and existing customers properly to give them the best possible service.
• Actively participate in regular team meetings.
• Update our client’s contact database and information management system by logging feedback on sales calls and existing customer / consumer calls promptly and accurately.
• Work closely with our client’s Operational Team and provide additional support if / where necessary.
The Business Development Executive - Graduate Sales skills and experience required: -
• Must have either a proven track record in face to face new business sales or be a graduate with a competitive attitude and a strong desire to work in sales.
• Must be highly motivated with a will to win, while at the same time being a team player.
• Must be a confident and engaging communicator who feels that with the right training they would be able to build a pipeline of sales opportunities, influence key decision makers, and negotiate and closing sales.
• Ability to prioritise, multitask to deliver results with a flexible and adaptable attitude and approach to working.
• Computer literate must be able to use Microsoft - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Currently holds a full UK driving licence.
• Resides in a commutable distance of London.
In return the Business Development Executive - Graduate Sales will receive an excellent remuneration package with a basic salary of up to £27k plus commission, fantastic benefits including car allowance, pension (after 6 months with company contributing after 1 year), 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays and option for healthcare after 6 months. Excellent training will be provided plus great opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- SC030517A.