Sales Executive (OTE upto £65,000)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join one of the UK’s leading providers of Parking Management Solutions.
Our client is a market leader offering a comprehensive product portfolio including Pay & Display solutions, Warden Patrols, Camera Parking Control, Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems, Self-Ticketing Solutions and unique technology based services such as iView, iTicket and iWarden.
They serve a broad range of customers throughout the United Kingdom, managing over 1500 sites including shopping centres, retail parks, hospitals, residential developments and commercial property complexes.
You will specialise in sales by phone and in person selling their full suite of products and services to the retail, leisure and public sector markets,
Full product training will be given.
- Building your sales pipeline by contacting by telephone a large number of new and existing customers each day to explain product sets.
- You will arrange meetings, presentations and marketing plans.
- You will track responses, schedule follow up calls and plan your own diary.
- You will liaise with other internal departments to create bespoke proposals for clients and follow the sales process from start to finish.
- You will work closely with the existing sales team to ensure that maximum activity and market penetration is being achieved.
The ideal candidate:
To succeed you will need to be a tenacious, outgoing, confident individual with great communication skills and a friendly approach.
You will have at least 5 years new business sales experience. Experience within the parking retail or facilities management sectors would be a plus but is not essential.
A desire to succeed and a willingness to work hard, learn and adapt are the key qualities we look for. You will also need to be disciplined, organised and of course demonstrate a strong work ethic.
You will hold a full UK driving license.
Salary Package includes:
Great commission and bonus schemes
- Company Car/Car allowance
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- Regular company social events
- Prizes, awards and incentives
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Dual-screen PCs