Programme Coordinator - NCS
Cannock and Stoke-on-Trent (peripatetic role to be based out of Cannock office)
£23,650 + benefits
Our client has over 400 employees operating out of various locations throughout the UK. In order to maintain their excellent service they rely on the quality of the people who work for them and their people are fundamental to the company's overall success.
They are now recruiting for a Programme Coordinator to lead the design, development and delivery of relevant NCS (National Citizen Service) activities.
As an NCS Programme Coordinator, you will lead the design, development and delivery of relevant NCS activities across all delivery phases including residential elements in line with NCS programme requirements. You will also facilitate and deliver recruitment and promotional activities, maximising NCS programme participation in line with contractual requirements, ensuring the highest standards are maintained.
- Lead all phases of the Company`s NCS programme, engaging and motivating young people
- Coordinate activities relating to each phase of the programme within the appropriate geographical locations, and development of effective measures in relation to those activities, including H&S considerations
- Ensure effective measures are developed in relation to a `keep warm` strategy
- Be a role model, mentor and source of expert advice regarding youth engagement and the NCS programme
- Engage directly with young people prior to and during programme and maintain positive relationships with the young people, their parents/guardians and other stakeholders
- Caseload manage NCS clients throughout the programme
- Lead on the design, preparation and delivery of activities, ensuring a positive participant experience
- Lead the delivery of recruitment events
- Work in close partnership with NCS Business Manager ensuring key youth engagement work and participation are achieved to a high standard
- Work closely with the NCS management team to prioritise activity to identify/maximise outreach opportunities
- Support the development and delivery of recruitment strategies and plans to achieve and exceed targets relating to programme recruitment
- Administer the registration process progressing personal data from EOI generated
- Ensure the appropriate use of designated CRM
- Support the design and development of existing and new creative engagement activities in order to appeal to and engage a broad social mix of programme participants
- Prospect, identify and follow up on engagement leads
- Maintain a schedule of opportunities and bookings, effectively planning use of one`s time and travel as efficiently as possible
- Accurately maintain contractual documentation and the CRM system
- Attend relevant training
- Any other related duties as required by the business objectives
- Experience of working with young people is essential e.g. teacher / teaching assistant, young offenders sector, afterschool activities, brownies / girl guides / scouts, outward bound activity instructors
- An excellent communicator with the ability to persuade, influence listen to and motivate others, especially young people, to encourage sign-ups to the programme
- Practical experience of designing and delivering presentations and engaging with young people
- In possession of demonstrable lateral thinking skills.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and flexible team player.
- Equality of opportunity strategies and.
- Experience of using a CRM system is desirable and adhering to the Company`s Safeguarding Policy.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities, on own initiative
- Car owner with a full valid UK driving licence is essential due to the peripatetic nature of the role.
- Satisfactory Employment/Disclosure check, commensurate to job role.??
- £23,650 salary
- Monday to Thursday, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm and Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with an hour for lunch
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Amazing opportunities for professional development
The Company requires an application form to be completed as part of their recruitment process. This will be sent to you when we are in receipt of your CV.
Initial interviews will start week commencing 15th May.