Contracts Manager - (Dry Lining Contractor) - London/Cambridge
Our client is a leading Drylining specialist working with London's top contractors on Residential, Hotel and Commercial projects. Having recently secured several major contracts, we have been asked to supply an experienced Contract Manager to head up these works!
This is an excellent opportunity to work on high profile projects with packages of values up to £15m
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple sites in London
- Holding pre start meetings & drawing up initial programme
- Client liaison, holding meetings and performing walkarounds
- Liaison with main contractors and subcontractors on multiple projects
- Financial awareness - alongside Quantity Surveyors managing the budgets on the projects
- To achieve financial targets and maintain strict budgetary control by means of the company financial systems.
- To achieve complete client satisfaction on all contracts.
- Experienced being a Project/Contract Manager of up to £5m.
- Experience working with drylining specialists and large main contractors
- CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid qualified.
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance of London and Cambridge
Our client is an industry leader who can offer project work alongside London's top contractors. Our client have offices in London and Cambridge, the role would involve spending 1-2days a week in the Cambridgeshire office.
To apply please forward your CV for the attention of Victoria Britland at the email address provided.