Senior Investments Associate in Bath
We have been instructed on an Investment Administration position in Bath. This is a varied role, where the post-holder will be responsible for providing a range of support services to Financial Advisers, Investment Managers, Provider firms, clients and sales people. The offices are just a couple of minutes’ walk from Bath Spa train and bus station making it an easy commute.
We are looking for someone with at least 6 months’ experience of working within the Financial Services industry with a good understanding of financial products.
Candidates should display good administration and organisational service skills with a keen eye for detail. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to develop their career within a proactive and dynamic company environment.
- Providing administration support to IFA businesses & networks.
- Effectively handling administration requests from advisers/ sales force.
- Maintaining a good level of product knowledge & market awareness - working with various products including SIPP, GIA, ISA & Bonds.
- Some involvement in ad-hoc reporting, systems testing, process improvements & project work.
- Processing new business applications and maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Understanding of FCA guidelines, regulatory issues and their impact. Providing excellent levels of customer service, working to and sharing best practice.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within the Financial Services industry with some understanding of financial processes and regulations.
- Must be a capable, well-organised person with good communication skills.
- Should have strong administration skills and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team.
- A good eye for detail is essential as is a good attitude, drive and commitment to learn.
- Graduates with related knowledge/experience are welcome to apply.
The company training scheme offers new starters the chance to work with different teams across the business. This exposure is very useful for developing a good understanding of all business functions, financial processes and products.
The company strongly supports personal development and in addition to the excellent training programme, study support is paid for and exam passes are financially rewarded.
There is a flexible benefits package which includes 25 days’ holiday, pension, healthcare, a considerable annual bonus and regular salary reviews.