Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business based to the Leeds. This well known business has experienced sustained growth over the last 5 years and is now, therefore are looking for a dedicated and experienced Assistant Accountant to work as part of the established finance team that supports the Financial Controller.
They are looking for a finance professional with a stable CV who wants to be part of a dynamic, medium sized business with lots of opportunity for development.
Supporting the Financial Controller, the role has responsibility for a wide variety of daily and weekly tasks, including:
- Maintenance of Purchase Ledger
- Management Account preparation assistance
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Transaction Processing
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash processing
- Journal Posting
The profile of individual we are looking for includes:
- Good Excel skills
- AAT studier
- Demonstrates good attention to detail.
- Demonstrates initiative in order to identify new opportunities.
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines / consistently motivated and focused on delivery.
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
On offer is the rare chance to join one of the Leeds areas best known success stories. It's a fast growing business that truly looks after and values its colleagues, rewarding hard work and commitment with stability, flexibility and opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.