Senior Finance Business Partner
Our client, a globally recognised and expanding/developing brand based in West Sussex are seeking a qualified Finance Business Partner to join their diverse and successful team. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to have a real influence on the business which continues to have aggressive growth plans.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Guiding and supporting financial and operational performance
* Grow relationships with key stakeholders
* Oversee the budgeting and future planning procedures
* Develop budget targets
* Guarantee benefits are included into budget targets
* Assist non operational functions to impact on crucial business conclusions
* Ensure reporting team grasp implications on business planning
* Supplying financial analysis for commercial schemes
* Ensure financial accuracy and recommend and improvements
You will have the following skillset:
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
* Clear experience working in a senior finance role
* Extensive commercial acumen
* Proven ability to build and develop strong networks at all levels
* Ability to present in either a written, numerical or verbal manner
* Team management experience is essential
* A strong and driven personality with a desire to succeed
* Previous/extensive knowledge of the retail industry is desired
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of fantastic extra benefits, including a competitive bonus & car allowance. There is a real opportunity for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share.
Please quote 24602 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.