Multi Skilled Engineer Electrical Bias.
As part of an established engineering team, you will be joining a premium brand food business to help deliver excellence by facilitating the smooth running of food machinery and equipment on site.
I'm currently representing a premium brand food business who pride themselves on delivering high quality goods to their customers. They have seen large annual growth and are positioned to gain market share within their sector.
As part of the Night shift team, you will be required to
- Maintain production equipment in an acceptable working order
- Minimise time reaction to machinery breakdown.
- Reduce machinery down time.
- Improve machinery efficiency.
- Train operators on new machinery if required.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude toward maintenance.
- Proactively promote correct use of equipment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background working in a FMCG chilled environment
- Mechanical and electrical certificate (NVQ3 or equivalent)
- 17th edition
- Good Communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Good IT skills.
- Decision maker.
- Logical thinker.
Salary on offer is £36K + Bonus.