Logistics Administrator - Fashion
A leading British heritage fashion brand is looking for a self-driven, methodical and hardworking Logistics Administrator to join their friendly team. You will be responsible for managing the product flow through the supply chain liaising with internal departments, factories, warehouses and freight forwarders - excellent communication skills are necessary and high attention to detail.
In this role, you will be working at the front end of the supply chain process, ensuring all purchase orders are receipted onto the stock system and assisting with the shipment process and purchase orders.
The role requires advanced excel knowledge, as you will be extracting and manipulating data from various sources.
- Coordinating paperwork from factories to ensure all necessary information is available when required
- Liasing with various departments, including logistics, customer service and direct shipment.
- Chasing packaging lists and ensure all correct procedures are followed.
- Monitoring supplier errors and container compliance
- Liasing with warehouses to ensure any issues are dealt with accordingly.
- Stock management and customers KPI's
- Assisting with the control of sample shipments
- Advanced excel knowledge essential
- Great eye for detail and organisational skills.
- An understanding of international trade and how it works, in particular Middle East and Asia
- Strong analytical skills and computer literacy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers and encourages training in all areas of the business with the view to progress further down the line. This role is the perfect route to gaining exposure to the industry as well as become a part of a solid team.