Senior Associate (5-8 years PQE) - Restructuring & Insolvency
Our client, a top 100 London based law firm, is seeking a Senior Associate, with ambitions of future partnership, to join their Restructuring & Insolvency department.
Their team acts for businesses, individuals, insolvency office-holders, regulators and other organisations. They advise on a broad range of issues including:
- administration, liquidation, Company Voluntary Arrangements and Receiverships - for companies, directors, banks/lenders, regulatory bodies, insolvency practitioners, creditors both before and after the commencement of the insolvency process
- contentious and fraud work - for insolvency practitioners, creditors and defrauded parties
- creditor services including debt recovery and strategies for debt recovery, mitigation of risk, retention of title claims
- restructuring and turnaround (including non-formal works-outs such as debt for equity swaps)
- for distressed companies, boards, directors and creditors of distressed companies, including advice on transactional risk
- all forms of insolvency litigation including antecedent transactions and directors' claims
- acting for landlords on defaulting and insolvency tenants
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be:
- 5-8 years PQE
- Technically exceptionally strong, with experience of a wide variety of Insolvency and Restructuring matters. In particular Insolvency litigation and contentious Insolvency.
- Trained with a recognised Restructuring team.
- A team player who is capable of working effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Client facing experience and/or a desire to engage in networking to help maintain/further the firm’s client base.
The role presents itself as a particularly unique, exciting opportunity given the fact there is the potential for future partnership.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV or, alternatively, call Harvey Sutton for a confidential, impartial conversation.