7 days left
- Full Time
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Monitor all budgets to ensure no variances in spends vs budgets.
- Host weekly budget meetings with the senior management team
- Work with the UK Management Accountant to measure ROI of marketing activity.
- Ensure all PO's are raised correctly for Marketing, Publicity and Partnerships in accordance with the approved financial processes.
- Work with the Marketing Managers to do regular budget checks to ensure no significant over/under spends.
- Ensure all suppliers are following any rate cards that are in place and all invoicing is clearly marked as such.
- Help and train and educate team members on the finance systems to ensure compliance with the finance procedures.
- Keep records of all purchase orders to ensure all approval processes are followed across Marketing and Finance.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Solid experience partnering a marketing environment providing seamless administrative support
- Graduate, ideally in Accounting and Finance
- ACCA/CIMA studier.
- Used to financial management such as financial reporting and raising purchase orders
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Office
- Used to working in a fast paced environment with the ability to both multi task and prioritize effectively
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Good time management
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong team player
- Enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- Well organised and self-disciplined
- Flexible and reliable
If you are interested in the role of Finance Coordinator and have the relevant experience do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.