£18,000 - £22,000
Our client is an award winning technology and software business and has been supplying bespoke online systems to clients within the education and corporate sectors for over 5 years. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be working as part of the marketing team, they are looking for a talented, outgoing and enthusiastic Graphic Designer who is passionate about great design and experienced in the creation of online and offline design content.
You will be responsible for producing artwork for print and web across the business, developing engaging creative concepts and producing detailed layouts whilst working collaboratively. In this varied role, you must be able to prioritise your workload across multiple projects paying particular attention to detail, brand guidelines and quality.
- Create engaging print design for advertisements, brochures, flyers and other brand collateral
- Design and create responsive email, landing pages and web banners
- Ensure brand consistency through all communication and design work
- An interest in UI/ UX processes
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A design-related qualification
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - minimum Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Working knowledge of After Effects
- Knowledge and understanding of printing process
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, managing multiple projects and/or tasks
- Commitment to getting the job done, regardless of constraints
- A portfolio of previous work that demonstrates all of the above
For more info about the role, please contact Nicola Stelfox on or email at .