Exclusive Ltd is working in partnership with a leading retail company to appoint a Brand Marketing Manager at their Head Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As Brand Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the marketing strategy for a division to maximise brand revenue and margin through effective marketing planning and execution. The role requires a creative, commercial marketing professional to help deliver our client's strategy to become the leading retailer of their kind in the UK.
- The ability to manage the production of all relevant marketing materials, including DM, newsletters, EDM and POS
- Experience of campaign building and multi-channel marketing with creative brand communications and campaigns
- Develop detailed plans for brands including commercial targets and budget investment and post campaign analysis
- Develop a thorough understanding of the manufacturer brands to maximise their potential within the client's portfolio
- Take responsibility for managing a budget and reporting on relevant measures to analyse ROI and ROO
- Show support in presenting to sales teams, senior management and manufacturers
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including suppliers and manufacturers
- Act as a highly informed internal customer and marketing services, including advert development, media buying, website management, social media, PR and market research (develop customer insight and understanding competition)
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships in order to design and deliver consistent and cohesive content across all channels
- Influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- The ability to effectively manage a team and drive performance
- Hold a degree or equivalent as well as demonstrating continuous professional development in marketing
In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate experience at a similar level within a marketing and customer communication role. Whilst experience within retail is preferred, candidates who can demonstrate an understanding of the sector and have transferable skills are welcome to apply.
In return, you will have the opportunity to have a real impact in this new role within an expanding and nationally recognised brand and employer of choice.