Graphic Designer - Major Sports Brand
What it’s all about
Wiser Digital’s client is the No.1 leader in the fitness field, constantly looking to push the boundaries of what is possible and making the ordinary extraordinary.
From their beginnings as suppliers of great looking equipment, they have grown rapidly and substantially and are now able to offer a truly unique solution to the fitness industry - four simple solutions: equipment, flooring, design and training will bring any gym experience to life.
Their philosophy is based on fun, not working out. They believe that exercise should be more about play, not work, and their whole approach is designed accordingly.
As the business is growing so fast they are now looking to hire a Graphic Designer to join the team!
The Role - Graphic Designer
What will be your role as Graphic Designer?
You role will be to support the Creative Marketing function by demonstrating superb design skills in developing and producing a high standard of graphics and visuals for the team.
Your responsibilities could include:
- Producing artwork of the highest level and in line with brand guidelines
- Attending weekly Creative Marketing meetings
- Developing amazing graphics to be published on the website, in email marketing, for social media campaigns and online advertising
- Creating mock-ups of creative ideas
- Supporting with ad-hoc design work
What are we looking for?
- Superb design skills and a track record of creating innovative designs
- Highly proficient in design suites such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A passion for excellence in your work and self motivated to achieve high attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills - the ability to meet deadlines
Bonus points if you have
- Knowledge of print design and production
- Experience with Maxon 4D - 3D software design skills would be an advantage
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in hit apply! When you do, please be sure to attach your portfolio or include a link in your CV.