Technical Sales Support Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales Support Engineer to join an established and privately owned medical engineering company. The business, based in the outskirts of Aylesbury, design, develop and manufacture cutting edge electro-mechanical instrumentation.
The Technical Sales Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting the activities of the internal sales team and ensuring all formal documentation is complete (tenders, quotations and bids etc). The Technical Sales Support Engineer will also assist the Design department in new product evaluation, utilising market feedback from customers.
The Technical Sales Support Engineer will also need to have a good electronic and mechanical engineering background, combined with strong communication skills, as the position will involve answering technical queries from customers.
Technical Sales Support Engineer Requirements:
- Previous sales support experience within a technical environment
- A good understanding of electronic, electrical and mechanical engineering principals
- A technical qualification (HND or similar)
- Knowledge of quality assurance systems
- Ability to create and maintain tenders, quotations and bid documentation
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered for this position, please click on Apply now.