PR Manager - Client Side - Luxury Consumer Brand
PR - PR Manager - Luxury Consumer Brand
Company: In-House; Luxury Consumer Brand
Salary: up to £45k basic, + the added bits
Focus: Luxury Consumer Goods; Jewellery
We're working with an international, consumer brand as they search for an experienced PR Manager who can join their London team.
They are an international, premium, luxury consumer brand that has a strong marketing presence in the UK & Ireland.
They're looking for an experienced PR professional, with agency or client side experience, that has strong experience in managing the communications and PR strategies for luxury consumer goods.
Although focused on communication strategies for the UK & Ireland, there will be opportunities for wider international travel and development with the role.
What will the role be doing?
- Gaining an understanding of the brand's target audience and identifying relevant media channels to execute strategies
- Ensure strong coverage for the brand (press events, appointments, pitching stories etc.)
- Develop relationships with key media channels
- Develop communication strategies, including identifying and working with influencers & bloggers, to drive collaboration
- Manage the execution and delivery of press releases
- Work closely with the wider PR, marketing, and brand teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns
Who are they looking for?
- Someone who is passionate about PR, and developing their career in the industry
- End-to-end PR campaign experience
- A good background in consumer PR, particularly with luxury brands, either in an agency or client-side role
- Experience of running experiential events
- Great media contacts, and the ability to keep developing your book of contacts
What next? Please get in touch. Give me (Tom) a call on or send your CV/details through to