Regional Sales Executive
UK Parking Control have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Executive to join their team based in Beaconsfield.
Job Title: Regional Sales Executive
Location: Beaconsfield, Bucks
Hours: Full time: 37.5 hours per week 9.00am to 5.30pm (1-hour unpaid lunch break)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 basic salary per annum + excellent bonus, OTE £65K + excellent benefits package (including pension scheme, healthcare and company car)
Established in 2004 and now employing over 200 people, UK Parking Control (UKPC) are one of the leading providers of Parking Management Solutions and one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
We serve a broad range of customers throughout the United Kingdom, managing over 1500 sites including shopping centres, retail parks, hospitals, residential developments and commercial property complexes.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Regional Sales Executive. You will specialise in sales by phone and in person selling our full suite of products and services to the retail, leisure and public sector markets in your region.
Regional Sales Executive - Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for achieving your sales targets and contributing to the overall success of the company
- You will work closely with the Sales Director to create and execute a sales strategy
- You will build your sales pipeline by contacting by telephone a large number of new and existing customers each day to explain our product set
- You will arrange meetings, presentations and marketing plans
- You will track responses, schedule follow up calls and plan your own diary
- You will liaise with other internal departments to create bespoke proposals for clients and follow the sales process from start to finish
- You will work closely with the existing sales team to ensure that maximum activity and market penetration is being achieved
Regional Sales Executive - Required Skills:
To succeed you will need to be a tenacious, outgoing, confident individual with great communication skills and a friendly approach.
- You will have at least 5 years new business sales experience. Experience within the parking retail or facilities management sectors would be a plus but is not essential.
- You’ll be a determined hunter who is used to generating new business
- You’ll be energetic, disciplined, adaptable and will always give 100%
- You will be a tenacious individual who’s determined to succeed and who strives hard to exceed your daily goals
- You will be ambitious with a strong desire to learn and improve your performance
- You will thrive under pressure and enjoy inter-company competition
- You will be computer literate (MS Office) and have excellent written and numerical skills.
You’ll be looking to progress within the company and build a successful long term career with us
- You will hold a full UK driving license
Why join UKPC?
In addition to our generous benefits package and a superb, modern, working environment you will be joining a helpful, energetic team who will soon make you feel part of the family.
- Exciting career opportunities and excellent working environment with full product training
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Medical insurance and workplace pension
- Regular company social events
- Prizes, awards and incentives plus childcare voucher scheme
- Dual-screen PCs
To submit your CV for this exciting Regional Sales Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Telesales Executive, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, New Business Executive, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head Of Sales, Head Of Business Development.