Senior Electrical EICA Engineer
Electrical/Senior EICA Engineer (Anglian Water)
Are you looking to joining a global company who can offer an excellent working environment and remuneration / benefits package? A company with over 200 years’ experience in the water infrastructure industry is looking to strengthen their Technical & Engineering teams due to numerous contracts servicing the whole water / wastewater industry in the UK. If you are looking to working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world and building upon your talents, then join us.
You will report directly to the Design Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
• Working as part of the team delivering the needs validation process
• Definition of investigation and feasibility study requirements to complete the needs validation process
• Undertaking desktop studies, data collection and site investigations with a view to solution development to meet our clients’ needs
• Analysis and evaluation to generate electrical and/or ICA solutions
• Selection of preferred solutions on a whole life cost basis
• Ensuring the alignment of solutions within the framework
• Ensures all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards and specifications
• Identify opportunities across the AMP 6 programme within other linked investment areas
• Detailed knowledge of electrical and/or ICA engineering within the water industry - preferably both
• A team member able to work with minimal supervision with other discipline engineers with the capability to identify the optimised Solution(s) for the Need(s)
• Experience on site including data collection and a knowledge of process operations
• Ability to summarise and specify technical solution requirements in accordance with technical standards and specifications.
• Knowledge and experience of other engineering disciplines
• HV system design knowledge and experience
• Fieldbus network design knowledge and experience
• Commissioning experience
We are an equal opportunities employer
This is a permanent position based out of our client’s offices in Peterborough.
£45,000 - circa £50,000 plus car/allowance